DocuSign, the leading e-signature company, is scheduled to release its fiscal third-quarter results on Thursday after the market closes. Here's a breakdown of what you need to know:
Net Income and Revenue
- According to FactSet, DocuSign is expected to narrow its net loss to $4.2 million from $29.9 million in the same period last year.
- The San Francisco-based company is projected to report $690.3 million in revenue for the three months ended October 31, compared to $645.5 million in the previous year.
- FactSet estimates that DocuSign will see adjusted earnings of around 63 cents per share, excluding one-time items.
- During the last quarter, the stock price of DocuSign experienced a decline of approximately 28% and is currently trading at $48.95.
Key Factors to Watch
- A continuing pattern of revenue growth would indicate the success of DocuSign's turnaround efforts, including leadership changes and job cuts. It would also showcase the resilience of business spending despite economic headwinds.
- Pay attention to any potential updates on DocuSign's fiscal 2024 outlook following the release of its latest results. The company previously increased its revenue forecast for the fiscal year after reporting a profit and revenue growth in the second quarter.
- DocuSign has prioritized a steady rollout of new products and features. Of particular interest is the introduction of e-signature capabilities through WhatsApp, which is expected to support its growth in international markets. Keep an eye out for updates on adoption rates and initial reception since its launch in November.
Our Latest News
Microsoft introduces innovative AI and data solutions for retailers, empowering them to enhance customer experiences and improve productivity in a rapidly evolv...
Gold prices rose slightly as the U.S. dollar rally slowed down before the Federal Reserve meeting. Price action and market drivers discussed.