During morning trading on Wednesday, large cryptocurrencies experienced a mix of movements. Solana (SOLUSD) stood out with the biggest rally, gaining 5.51% to reach $24.52. On the other hand, Dogecoin (DOGEUSD) led the decreases, dropping by 3.04% to 8 cents.
Five other cryptocurrencies saw increases on Wednesday:
- Polkadot (DOTUSD) climbed 0.82% to $5.20.
- Uniswap (UNIUSD) rose 0.29% to $5.79.
- Bitcoin (BTCUSD) rose 0.24% to $29,300.00.
- Polygon (MATICUSD) rose 0.20% to 71 cents.
- Cardano (ADAUSD), which saw the smallest increase, climbed 0.02% to 30 cents.
In addition to Dogecoin, two other currencies experienced reductions:
- Ethereum (ETHUSD) sank 0.20% to $1,858.08.
- Ripple (XRPUSD) slipped 0.09% to 70 cents.
Crypto-related Company News
In the realm of crypto-related companies, here is an update on their stock movements:
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) climbed 2.24% to $99.87.
- MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) increased 2.09% to $445.93.
- Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) saw shares rally by 2.14% to $18.34.
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) experienced a rally of 4.23% to $16.87.
- Overstock.com Inc. (OSTK) climbed 0.48% to $30.92.
- Block Inc. (SQ) rose 0.12% to $76.96.
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) rose 0.65% to $267.00.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) sank 0.32% to $72.73.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) shares slipped 0.54% to $9.35.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) slipped 0.45% to $454.75.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) dropped 1.79% to $110.98.
In the fund space, here are the notable movements:
- Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), focused on pure-play crypto companies, rose 1.91% to $10.03.
- Blockchain-focused Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK) climbed 0.89% to $25.65.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, rose 0.99% to $19.36.
Our Latest News
Shares of BioNTech dropped as Q2 revenue falls short of expectations due to write-offs by Pfizer, leading to lower profit share. The company remains optimistic...
The Supreme Court has reinstated a regulation aimed at curbing the spread of ghost guns in the United States. This article explores the urgency of the issue, th...
Heather Reisman returns as CEO of Indigo Books & Music, leading to increased stock prices. Board reshuffling includes new CEO and chair of the board. Craig Loud...